It is that time of year again. Spring is in the air and there are flowers in bloom. We try every year to warn cat lovers that Lilies are EXTREMELY toxic to cats.
My personal experience
My birthday is around Easter. This year I received a beautiful bouquet of flowers. They are amazing. As I looked at them, I had a small gasp -Stargazer lilies.
These flower are EXTREMELY toxic to cats. If you cats chew on a couple of leaves, drinks the water, or grooms the pollen off their body, get the emergency clinic as quickly as possible. There is a toxin in the flowers that result in kidney failure if not treated quickly.
Previous post and resources
Here are links to post from years past –