NOVA Cat Clinic offers overnight and daycare boarding for current established clients. We provide extra loving care and enrichment to ensure all of our boarding felines have a relaxing and enjoyable time away from home. NOVA Cat Clinic can be your favorite felines home away from home. Below are the requirements for boarding, but please feel free to call our Client Services Team for more detailed information. Along with love, scratches behind the ears, and feather wands, we provide food, water, bedding, and litter. If your cat is on a special diet or you prefer they stay on their current food, we encourage you to bring those diets along for their stay. Please make sure that you have enough time at drop off to fill out our boarding form completely and with as much detail as possible so that we can better serve your cat’s specific needs.
- All boarders must have been seen for an exam by a NOVA Cat Clinic Veterinarian within the last 12 months.
- All boarders must be up to date on the required vaccinations.
- NoVa Cat Clinic must have current proof of a negative FeLV/FIV test.
Drop-off & Pick-up
- Boarders can be dropped off and picked up during regular business hours.
- Diabetic boarders may only be dropped off and picked up between 9am-6pm. Diabetic patients coming in for boarding will need to schedule to meet with the doctor at check in for no additional charge. Feel free to call and speak with us at the front desk if you have questions.
If you care to complete your paperwork prior to coming to NOVA Cat Clinic please choose from the following boarding form which can be downloaded at the bottom of this page. All exams and procedures are by appointment only, so please call to schedule your appointment.
More Than One Cat?
If you have more than one cat please fill out the patient information for each cat.
You may bring in your paperwork when bringing your cat in for boarding; Or, fax your completed forms to our office at (703) 525-1957; Or, email your forms to email@example.com. Faxing or emailing your forms in will allow us to speed up the process and have you entered in our computerized record keeping system.