NOVA Cat Clinic offers select grooming services for current clients. To be eligible for any grooming service, patients must have been seen by a NOVA Cat Clinic veterinarian within the last 12 months. For the utmost safety and care for our patients, all grooming procedures are overseen by a veterinarian.
For the below services patients are sedated using a reversible injection. This creates a much safer experience for the patient and allows Ellen, our Licensed Veterinary Technician, to work her magic. To ensure each patient is healthy enough for sedation, we require lab work be done between 1 and 60 days prior to the grooming.
- Full Bath & Brush Out
Cats have full undercoat brushed out, mats removed, and are gently bathed with feline friendly shampoo and conditioner. They are then carefully blown dry. Additionally their ears are cleaned and their nails are trimmed.
- Clown Cut
The cat’s fur will be trimmed to the base of the neck and down to the wrists and ankles. The tail is shaved and a Pom-pom is left on top. Additionally, toe hair and nails are trimmed, and the ears are cleaned. This service can be done alone or combined with the Full Bath & Brush Out.
- Lion Cut
The cat’s fur is trimmed from the shoulders back, as though wearing a shrug. Front legs are left full while the rear legs are shaved to the ankle. The tail is shaved and a Pom-pom is left on top. Additionally, toe hair and nails are trimmed, and the ears are cleaned. This service can be done alone or combined with the Full Bath & Brush Out.
Additional sPaw Treatments:
- Personalized clips including: Full Tail left on Clown or Lion Cut, No Pom-pom tail (fully shaved)
- Hygiene Clip
- Belly Clip (up to chest, includes hygiene clip)
- Full Chest/Belly Clip (fully clipped from neck to hind end in addition to hygiene clip)
- Nail Trims (included in any of the Bath, Lion, or Clown cuts)
- Soft Paws (2 or 4 paws) – clear, red, blue or purple
- Ear Cleaning (included in any of the Bath, Lion, or Clown cuts)